Who are we?
At Dyve, we're transforming the advisory landscape by merging technology, data, and management consulting. To continue our growth journey, we invite passionate individuals to join our team.
Drawing from our wealth of experience at leading consulting firms, our expertise spans diverse domains, empowering us to help our clients in an increasingly fast-paced environment where technology and business become ever more intertwined.
We pride ourselves on our unique workplace culture, which embraces a flat organizational structure, fosters collaboration and rewards dedicated team members.
Join Dyve, where cutting-edge technology, such as AI, propels us to the forefront of innovation in consulting. Be part of a team that's shaping the future of business and technology.
Who are you?
- You have 3-5 years experience from Business Applications (ERP, CRM etc.) or similar
- You have a passion for solving complex problems and an interest to work in an environment defined by constant change, transformation and high pace
- You have a desire to work across different types of industries and disciplines to tackle their challenges
- You have a passion for strategy and digital business opportunities and an interest to work in an environment defined by constant change, transformation and high pace
- An ambitious person that favor teamwork over individualism
- An entrepreneurial individual, and not afraid of rolling up your sleeves with clients and colleagues to ask the hard questions and push the envelope on what’s possible
What should you have?
- Experience with established software vendors such as IFS, SAP, Oracle, or Microsoft
- Functional knowledge - Ideally within Finance, Projects, Supply Chain/Logistics, or Maintenance
- Familiarity with cloud solutions and multi-application landscapes
- A strong business acumen with interests in business, technology, and digitalization
- An analytical and critical-thinking mindset focused on the bigger picture
- Confidence in leading workshops, soliciting input, and presenting ideas in a compelling manner
- A humble attitude, recognizing the value of lifelong learning
- A customer-centric approach with a strong drive to build new relationships
- Excellent academic track record
- Fluent in Swedish & English is a must have
What will you do?
As a Dyve advisory consultant, you will together with one or several colleagues be supporting our new or existing clients with key strategic initiatives. Some examples of these initiatives could be advising/leading our customers in bigger transformations, facilitating and advising clients with strategy, management, organizational challenges related to IT, Digital and Business or helping a client with the process of choosing, evaluating and leading the implementation of bigger Business Applications.
In addition, you will be playing a key role in Dyve's internal business development activities such as recruitment events, marketing, and developing our offerings.
What are some perks of working at Dyve?
💰 Competitive salary, including bonus system, pension plan & health insurance
🏋️ Wellness allowance
🤝 Long-term possibility of advancement and partnership for all employees
🏢 Elegant office space in the heart of Stockholm
🥑 Free daily breakfast!
🍾 Great team spirit, and yearly conferences & inspirational trips
🚀 The fun of joining a small, fast-growing firm with high ambitions
We hope that you want to Dyve with us and solve challenging problems!