Who are we?
At Dyve, we're transforming the advisory landscape by merging technology, data, and management consulting. To continue our growth journey, we invite passionate individuals to join our team.
Drawing from our wealth of experience at leading consulting firms, our expertise spans diverse domains, empowering us to help our clients in an increasingly fast-paced environment where technology and business become ever more intertwined.
We pride ourselves on our unique workplace culture, which embraces a flat organizational structure, fosters collaboration and rewards dedicated team members.
Join Dyve, where cutting-edge technology, such as AI, propels us to the forefront of innovation in consulting. Be part of a team that's shaping the future of business and technology.
Who are you?
- You have 3-5 years experience from Management Consulting or similar
- You have a passion for solving complex problems and an interest to work in an environment defined by constant change, transformation and high pace
- You have a desire to work across different types of businesses and disciplines to tackle their challenges
- You have a passion for strategy and digital business opportunities and an interest to work in an environment defined by constant change, transformation and high pace
- An ambitious person that favor teamwork over individualism
- An entrepreneurial individual, and not afraid of rolling up your sleeves with clients and colleagues to ask the hard questions and push the envelope on what’s possible
What should you have?
- Experience in project or program management from complex projects in the intersection of management and technology
- Excellent skills of working and communicating with cross-functional teams
- Strong abilities in written and oral presentations, conducting interviews, facilitating workshops and presenting analytical findings and recommendations to client's leadership teams
- Strong business sense and interested in business, technology, and digitalization
- An analytical mindset and an ability to think critically, with the bigger picture in mind
- Feel comfortable leading workshops, asking others for input & telling stories in a presentation style
- Humble mindset, as you know that you still have a lot to learn and are willing to be a lifelong learner
- Customer-oriented mindset with a significant drive to build new relationships
- Excellent academic track record
- Fluent in Swedish & English'
What will you do?
As a Dyve advisory consultant, you will together with one or several colleagues be supporting our new or existing clients with key strategic initiatives. Some examples of these initiatives could be advising/leading our customers in bigger transformations, facilitating and advising clients with strategy, management, organizational challenges related to IT, Digital and Business or helping a client with the process of choosing, evaluating and leading the implementation of bigger Business Applications.
In addition, you will be playing a key role in Dyve's internal business development activities such as recruitment events, marketing, and developing our offerings.
What are some perks of working at Dyve?
💰 Competitive salary, including bonus system, pension plan & health insurance
🏋️ Wellness allowance
🤝 Long-term possibility of advancement and partnership for all employees
🏢 Elegant office space in the heart of Stockholm
🥑 Free daily breakfast!
🍾 Great team spirit, and yearly conferences & inspirational trips
🚀 The fun of joining a small, fast-growing firm with high ambitions
We hope that you want to Dyve with us and solve challenging problems!